2016 Kubota TE4052T
Call for Price
Rugged and dependable, Kubotas TE4052T pull-type rotary tedder features a 17'1" working width and a strong, one-piece metal chassis for outstanding longevity. The four rotors, in combination with a wide overlap, ensure smooth forage pickup and even distribution.
- Gearbox - The Kubota TE4052T features a maintenance friendly gearbox, with only one grease nipple. The gearbox is mounted directly to the frame that provides full support across the tedder.
- Pull Type Version - Pull-type design with low weight and power requirement. The low weight of 904 lbs is ideal for applications with small tractors, or in hilly terrain.
- Strong Chassis Design - The Kubota TE4052T is built around a rugged new box section chassis, made out of one piece of metal with only one welding seam - for maximum rigidity. The chassis design is fully enclosed at the top edge for maximum strength.
- Super-C Tine - The symmetric Kubota Super-C tines efficiently pick up the crop and turn it, allowing for a very efficient crop flow. The crop is spread evenly and thrown over a wide distance, which ensures that the wet crop is placed on top of dry crop. These tines are made of 0.39" shot-peened spring steel. Our spring coil diameter has a 20% larger diameter than conventional designs. This increases each tine service life, even when tedding large quantities of crop.
- Height: Storage - 8'8" (2.65 m)
- Transport Length: 8'6" (2.6 m)
- Transport Width: 9'6" (2.9 m)
- Weight: 904 lbs (410 kg)
- Width: Tedding - 17'9" (5.4 m)
- Working Width: 17'1" (5.2 m)
- Rotor: Number of rotors - 4 ; Number of tine arms/rotors - 6
- Standard: Linkage drawbar, Tine adjustment system
- Wheels: (4) 16x6.5-8
- 8 ft. 6 in. (2.6 m)
- Transport: 9 ft. 6 in. (2.9 m)
- Working Width
- 17 ft. 1 in. (5.2 m)
- 904 lb. (410 kg)
- Number of Rotors