2016 Kubota M7-171 Premium KVT
Call for Price
Stock Image: M7-171 Model Shown
Kubota’s largest ag tractor is here, packed with 168 HP of cleaner-running Tier 4 Final performance, a proven Kubota Variable Transmission. Full of innovative features like Kubota’s Headland Management System, ISO-BUS monitor/controller, GPS/auto guidance system and a multitasking hydraulic system with 4-speed live independent PTO, the M7-171 is ideal for hay and forage applications, livestock operations, row-crop production and more.
- Kubota V6108 Engine: The V6108 engine boasts the latest in clean-engine technology. The CRS (Common Rail System) electronically controls the timing and amount of high- pressure injected fuel in stages for optimal combustion, which results in greater efficiency, better fuel economy, and less engine noise. The SCR (Selective Catalyst Reduction) precisely injects DEF (Diesel Exhaust Fluid) into the engine's exhaust system, which transforms the exhaust gases into harmless water vapor and nitrogen. The combination of these two systems with a DPF muffler and an EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation) system ensures that the M7 not only meets the Tier4 Final emissions regulations, but dramatically exceeds them.
- Power Boost: Power is the key to superior tractor performance, and the M7 has plenty of power to quickly and efficiently handle just about any task. But when PTO jobs, or transport, calls for more power, the M7’s power boost is activated, delivering more power to get you through the tough jobs and complete your task.
- Large Tanks for Fuel/DEF: Time spent at the fuel pump is time you're not working on the job. To let you work longer between refueling stops, all M7 models are equipped with large tanks for fuel (87 gal.) and DEF (10 gal.).
- KVT Transmission: The KVT (Kubota Variable Transmission) features a continuously variable transmission that offers an infinite number of forward and reverse speeds. This enables the M7 Premium KVT to operate at maximum efficiency at precisely the desired speed for the application.
- Optional 50K Speed : In addition to standard 40kph traveling speed (25mph), 50kph (31mph) is also available on both KVT and Powershift transmissions.
- EZ-Command Center: To let you get more work done in less time and with less effort, Kubota has developed a unique multi-function operating lever and arm rest that puts most of the M7's major functions on a single easy-to-use control console. Your right hand is always on the lever, leaving your left hand free for steering. Tractor operations couldn't be simpler or more convenient.
- Hydraulics: The M7 premium model offers premium hydraulics, such as a CCLS and a variable flow rate that can handle a variety of functions at the same time, a 29 GPM independent PFC pump, and electronic auxiliary control with four standard auxiliary control valves and the option of five valves.
- 110 inch Long Bar Axle: Bar axle provides the ability to achieve proper row spacing and installing dual rear wheels.
- PTO (540/540E/1000/1000E): Kubota's 4-speed live-independent PTO gives you the ability to operate a variety of rear-mounted implements at the optimum speed for each. The independent PTO can be engaged and disengaged without stopping the tractor using a single control knob with automatic modulation for smooth engagement.
- Auto PTO on/off With 3-Point Hitch Position: You will appreciate the convenience and precision Auto PTO provides when turning at the end of a row. Auto PTO automatically disengages the PTO when the linkage is raised, and then re-engages when the linkage is lowered.
- K-Monitor Pro: Most of the M7's functions are conveniently displayed on a single large LCD touch screen and can be adjusted and set with simple touches of a finger. The four main functions-Tractor Control, ISO-BUS connector-compatible implement control, GPS-compatible auto-guidance, and camera monitor-are always displayed on the user-friendly panel, simplifying their adjustment and monitoring. You can even edit the displayed information to show only what you want to see.
- ISO-BUS Connector-Compatible: Out of the box, the M7 Premium models can handle any ISO-BUS connector-compatible implements. Simply attach the implement to the universal plug, and information about the implement is instantly displayed on the LCD monitor for adjustment and control. For ISO-BUS compatible implements, you won't need to install a control box, special monitor, extension, power source, or wiring.
- Kubota Headland Control: The M7 Headland Management System, Kubota Headland Control, works with ISO-BUS compatible implements to provide customizable programs of fully automated operations. For example, when the end of a row is reached, the operator can simply press a button to start a sequence of operations to automatically stop the implement, lift it, and lower it at the completion of the turn. The Headland Management System frees the operator to concentrate on maneuvering and helps ensure more precise turns and greater work efficiency. Different programs are available for different tasks, and each can be customized and retained in memory to suit special needs.
- Comfortable Cabin With a View: When you're in the fields from dawn to dusk, you want a ride that keeps you comfortable and working efficiently until the job is done.The M7's wide cabin is designed to do just that. With just four corner posts and no center pillars to get in the way, the view out the front, rear, and both sides is virtually unobstructed. The cabin design also reduces noise from the outside, so you can work in peace and comfort all day long.
- Cabin Suspension: The M7 cabin is available with your choice of suspension systems: mechanical (spring), or rubber iso mount. Cabin suspension helps take the bumps out of the ride to keep you comfortable and efficient.
- 3-stage Front Suspension System (Optional): The M7's front suspension helps to maintain proper traction while the tractor has 3pt or draft loads while pulling in the field. Suspension stiffness can be adjusted manually or automatically, giving the operator the power to control power to the ground in the field or more comfortable, controlled ride during transport.
- Engine: Kubota V6108-CR-Tier 4
- Type: Direct Injection, with Intercooler turbocharger, water-cooled 4 cycle diesel engine
- No. of cylinders: 4 cylinders
- Total displacement cu.in. (cc): 374 (6124)
- Bore x stroke in. (mm): 4.65 x 5.51 (118 x 140)
- Rated speed rpm: 2200
- Rated power @ 2200 engine rpm (97/68EC) HP: 168
- Boost power HP: +5
- Alternator / Battery: 150 Amp/174 Ah (20 hr) / 1400A (200 Amp option)
- Fuel tank capacity gal. (L): 87 (300)
- DEF tank capacity gal. (L): 10 (38)
- Premium KVT
- Type: CVT
- Main gear shift: CVT
- Range gear shift: CVT
- No. of speeds: CVT
- Max. traveling speed mph (km/h): 25 (40) / 31.2 (50) option
- Shuttle shift: Electro-hydraulic shuttle
- Main clutch: Hydraulic multi-plate wet disc
- System: Closed center, load sensing
- Pump capacity gpm (L/min): 29 (110)
- 3-point hitch: Telescopic lower link, Category III
- Control system: Electronic draft control / Lower link sensing
- Lifting capacity at lift end lb. (kg): 14770 (6700)
- Lifting capacity at 24 in. behind (OECD) lb. (kg): TBD
- No. of rear remote valves: Maximum 5 valves (Electronic valve)
- Rated PTO @ 2200 engine rpm (SAE) HP: 100 HP / 120 HP / 140 HP (measured with standard configuration)
- Rear PTO speeds: 540 / 540E / 1000 / 1000E
- Front PTO speeds (option): 1000
- Flanged, 110" bar axle available
- Front: 14.9R28
- Rear: 18.4R38
- Overall length in. (mm): 188 (4770)
- Overall height in. (mm): 119 (3030)
- Overall width in. (mm): 98 (2500) w/ flanged axle
- Wheelbase in. (mm): 107 (2720)
- Shipping weight lb. (kg): 13889 (6300)
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- V6108 CR Tier 4 - Water-cooled 4 cycle diesel engine
- 168 hp
- PTO HP
- 100 hp
- Rated RPM
- 2200 rpm
- Bore and Stroke
- 4.65 x 5.51 in. (118 x 140 mm)
- 107 in. (2720 mm)
- 119 in. (3030 mm)
- 98 in. (2500 mm) w/ flanged axle
- 13889 lb. (6300 kg)
- Tire Size
- Front: 14.9R28; Rear: 18.4R38
- Fuel System
- Direct Injection, with Intercooler turbocharger
- Fuel Capacity
- 87 gal. (300 L)
- System: Closed center, load sensing; Pump capacity: 29 gpm (110 Lpm)