2019 Land Pride DH1060
Call for Price
The Land Pride DH10 Series Disc Harrow opens and breaks up the soil surface to help prepare the soil seedbed for planting. The forward gang has aggressive notched discs while the rear gang has a choice of notched or smooth discs to quickly break up and evenly redistribute the finely cultivated topsoil. The DH10 Series Disc Harrows have applications in homeowner landscaping, small nurseries, gardens, small hobby farms, wild game food plots, and medium-duty residential use.
- Working width: 60"
- Cat. 1 3-Point hitch: Fits Land Pride Quick Hitch for easy one-person attachment and removal.
- Weight: 60" - 533 lbs. Heavy construction helps penetrate ground.
- 2" Square frame tube: Frame tubing is stronger than angle iron.
- 4 Adjustable gang angles: Cutting aggressiveness can be adjusted on the front and rear up to 21 degrees.
- 3" x 1 1/2" Gang tube, 1" Sq. gang axles, high carbon steel: High carbon square axles offer great strength in punishing conditions.
- 18" Notched or smooth disc blades: Choose notched blades for more aggressive digging and cutting action, or the smooth blades for light tilling.
- 3/8" Thick bearing hangers: Heavy-duty hangers resist the high torque from U-bolts and/or keep the discs out of the ground.
- 3/8" Frame side plates: Offer additional strength and reinforcement to the gang tube.
- Self aligning sealed bearings: Self-aligning bearings offer long life while pounding through hard ground.
- 3-Point hitch type: Cat. I (Fits Land Pride Quick Hitch)
- Horsepower Rating: Max 40 horsepower (29.8 kW)
- Cultivation width: 60 in. (1.52 m)
- Height: 34 3/4 in. (88.3 cm)
- Disc blade sizes: 16 in. or 18 in. (40.6 or 45.7 cm)
- Length with largest dia. disc blades: 51 3/8 in. (1.30 m)
- Weight Standard Disc: 533 lb. (241.8 kg)
- Weight Larger Disc: 549 lb. (249.0 kg)
- Weight load per disc - Standard Disc: 33 lb. (15.0 kg)
- Weight load per disc - Larger Disc: 34 lb. (15.4 kg)
- No. of disc blades: 16
- Disc blade types: Notched or smooth
- Disc blade spacing: 7 1/2 in. (19.1 cm)
- Bearing hanger:
- Bearing type, 2 per gang: Self aligning, sealed ball bearing
- Disc angle: Front & rear gang: 0, 7, 14, & 21 deg.
- Frame tubes: 2 in. (5.1 cm) square
- Gang tube: 3 in. x 1 1/2 in. (7.6 cm x 3.8 cm)
- Gang axle: 1 in. (2.5 cm) Square high carbon steel
- Cat. I (Fits Land Pride Quick Hitch)
- Cutting Width
- 60 in. (1.52 m)
- 34 3/4 in. (88.3 cm)
- 64 3/8 in.
- 51 3/8 in. (1.30 m)
- 533 lb. (241.8 kg) with Standard Disc; 549 lb. (249 kg) with Larger Disc
- Number of Disc Blades
- Disc Spacing
- 7 1/2 in. (19.1 cm)
- Disc Size
- 16 in. (40.6 cm) or 18 in. (45.7 cm), notched or smooth