2019 Kubota SVL65-2
Call for Price
If you want to extend your work season, working worry free in surfaces where a wheeled machine just won’t do, then the compact track loader is your answer. Compact track loaders are also versatile enough to work in tighter areas, maneuvering easily around residential and commercial areas. With a large assortment of attachments available, your compact track loader is a versatile base for grapples, hammers, snow blowers, rotary cutters, graders, tillers, tree pullers and much, much more.
- Advanced Multifunction Valve (SVL65-2): The SVL65-2's hydraulic system features an innovative Advanced Multifunction Valve that provides smooth movements of all hydraulic functions when operated simultaneously. The AMV now allows operators to run the AUX hydraulics, bucket and loader arm functions together without stalling.
- Easy-Opening Sliding Front Door: When equipped with a cab enclosure, the cab door slides up and down to improve ingress and egress. Operators can pin the door in the open position and continue to operate with the door open, so there is no need to remove the door and store it where it can get lost or damaged. Front doors can be opened regardless of the loader position.
- Electronic Travel Torque Management: The electronic travel torque management system lets you work faster with more power. By optimizing hydraulic performance when pushing or moving heavy loads, the system prevents engine stalling allowing for faster recovery.
- Standard 2-Speed Travel and One-Way Self-Level: Shift from low gear to high gear to get the job done faster. One-way hydraulic self-leveling helps keep the bucket or pallet forks in a horizontal position without the need to manually adjust the angle during lifting.
- Wider Cab Entrance: The wider cab entrance, with a 36" side-screen to side-screen width, allows operators to comfortably pivot when looking to their rear. In addition, a high back seat provides back support from shoulders to lower torso. A comfortable operator is a productive operator.
- Integrated Mainframe and Undercarriage: Because Kubota designed compact track loaders first, their platform is different from the skid steers. So, unlike “skid steers turned compact track loaders” with bolt-on undercarriages, Kubota’s integrated undercarriage is welded with no exposed hoses or openings, providing a sturdier and more durable design.
- Available with Low Effort Hydraulics Pilot Controls: Work next to home structures and curbs with confidence. Different from Electro-Hydraulic Controls, these hydraulic controls provide maximum feel and precision - with no adjustments or settings necessary. Start moving when you think you're going to start, and stop moving when you think you're going to stop.
- Rugged Loader Arms Design: Robust and well tightly secured loader arms linkage that can do both radial and vertical lift operations.
- Model: SVL65-2
- Type of operator station: Open CAB / Closed CAB
- Model: V2607-CR-TE4
- Output (SAE J1995 gross) HP (kW)/rpm: 68.3 (51.0) / 2600
- Output (SAE J1349 net) HP (kW)/rpm: 60 (44.7) / 2600
- Displacement cu.in. (cc): 159.6 (2615)
- Cylinders: 4
- Bore × Stroke in. (mm): 3.4 (87) × 4.3 (110)
- Aspiration: Turbocharged
- Rated operating capacity-35% tipping load lbs. (kg): 2100 (953)
- Tipping load lbs. (kg): 6000 (2722)
- Breakout force - Bucket lbf. (kg): 4614 (2093)
- Breakout force - Lift arm lbf. (kg): 4266 (1935)
- Lift arm path: Vertical
- Track Width - Standard in. (mm): 12.6 (320)
- Track Width - Wide in. (mm): 15.0 (380)
- Ground pressure - Standard psi: 5
- Ground pressure - Wide psi: 4.2
- Track rollers (per side): 4
- Track ground contact length in. (mm): 57.9 (1470)
- Travel speed - Low mph (km/h): 4.9 (7.8)
- Travel speed - High mph (km/h): 7.1 (11.5)
- Traction force lbf. (kgf): 8406 (3813)
- Min. ground clearance in. (mm): 9.1 (233)
- Aux. hydraulic flow - Std./High Flow gpm (L/min.): 17.4 (65.8) / 27.0 (102.2)
- Aux. hydraulic pressure psi (kgf/cm2): 3263 (229.4)
- Hydraulic system gal. (L): 13.2 (50)
- Hydraulic tank gal. (L): 5.4 (20.3)
- Fuel tank gal. (L): 21.7 (82)
- Operating weight (Includes operator weight 165lbs.) lbs. (kg): 8035 (3645) / 8465 (3840)
- Length of track on ground in. (mm): 57.9 (1470)
- Track gauge in. (mm): 52.6 (1337)
- Length w/o bucket in. (mm): 107.3 (2725)
- Length w/bucket on ground in. (mm): 136.4 (3465)
- Height to top of cab in. (mm): 79.9 (2029)
- Bucket hinge pin height at max. lift in. (mm): 118.5 (3010)
- Rollback angle at carry position degree: 30
- Reach at max. lift and dump in. (mm): 34.9 (886)
- Ground clearance in. (mm): 9.1 (233)
- Departure angle degree: 30
- Max. dump angle degree: 40
- Vehicle width Standard track / Wide track in. (mm): 65.2 (1657) / 67.6 (1717)
- Width with bucket in. (mm): 68 (1727) / 74 (1880)
- Turning radius from center-machine rear in. (mm): 57.1 (1451)
- Engine Type
- Gross: 68.3 hp (51.0 kW); Net: 60 hp (44.7 kW)
- Rated RPM
- 2600 rpm
- Fuel Capacity
- 21.7 gal. (82 L)
- SAE Rated Operating Capacity
- 2100 lb. (953 kg)
- Max Ground Speed
- 7.1 mph (11.5 km/h)
- 107.3 in. (2725 mm)
- Open Cab: 68 in. (1727 mm); Closed Cab: 74 in. (1880 mm)
- 79.9 in. (2029 mm)
- Open Cab: 8035 lb. (3645 kg); Closed Cab: 8465 lb. (3840 kg)