2019 Kubota M7-152 Deluxe
Call for Price
Quote by Phone
Phone: (651) 437-3531
14380 240th St E
Hastings, MN 55033
|Mon-Fri||8:00 a.m.||5:00 p.m.|
Save & Email
The M7 Series Gen 2 tractors contain the same high productivity, reliability and operator experience found in all Kubota products. With best in class performance capabilities, four available models provide commercial farmers and growers with a tractor suitable to make their operations more profitable.
- Three Mechanical Rear Remotes
- 29 GM Closed Center, Load Sensing Hydraulics
- 540/540E/1000/1000E PTO
- Air Suspension Seat
- High Capacity 3-Point Hitch
- High Spec and Spacious Cab (includes instructor seat)
- 30x15 Semi-Power Shift Transmission
- Available 54x27 Semi-Power Shift Transmission (Creep)
- Optional 110" Bar Axle
- EZ-Command Center: The EZ-Command Center enables effortless access to many of the tractor's functions. This reduces operator fatigue, resulting in a more comfortable, productive and efficient operator's environment. Plus, an ergonomic workstation engineered with instantly accessible controls and information centers make for a comfortable day's work from the M7's wide cabin with virtually unobstructed views.
- PTO/3-Point: On all M7 models, Kubota offers standard 4-speed live-independent PTO (540/540E/1000/1000E), giving you the ability to operate a variety of rear-mounted implements at the optimum speed for each which results in lower operating cost and fuel consumption.
- Kubota V6108 Engine with Power Boost: The V6108 engine boasts the latest in clean-engine technology providing a high-level performance, while adhering to emission regulations. Power boost delivers mower power when additional power is needed to operate and maintain maximum efficiency within travel and PTO applications. The M7-132 and M7-152 models provide 20 HP boost while the M7-172 models provide an additional 5 HP boost.
- Cab/Operator Comfort: Across the M7 Gen 2 lineup, comfort comes standard. Every model comes with a large, four post cab which provides plenty of legroom as well as great visibility for the operator. All models offer an air ride seat plus an instructor seat. All controls are laid out ergonomically, keeping them within an easy and comfortable reach for the operator.
- Superior Loader Lift Performance: The LM2605 front loader for the M7 Gen 2 has 5,776 lbs. of lift capacity. This loader is engineered to allow customers to perform those demanding front loader tasks, like handing two round bales with ease.
- Model: M7-152
- Engine: V6108-CR-TIEF4
- Type: Direct Injection, with Intercooler turbocharger, water-cooled 4 cycle diesel engine
- No. of Cylinders: 4 cylinders
- Total Displacement (cu. in.): 374
- Rated Engine Power (97/68EC) HP@RPM: 148 @ 1900
- Boost HP: 20
- Rated PTO HP @ 2000 engine RPM (OECD Code 2): 120
- Alternator (amps): 200 Amp
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal.): 87
- DEF Tank Capacity (gal.): 10
- Grade: Deluxe
- Transmission Type: Semi-Powershift
- Main Gear Shift: 6-Speed Powershift
- Range Gear Shift: 5-Speed Synchronized (GST)
- No. of speeds: F30 / R15 (F54 / R27 w/optional creep)
- Shuttle Shift: Electro-hydraulic shuttle
- Main Clutch: Hydraulic multi-plate wet disc
- Hydraulic System: Closed center, load sensing (CCLS)
- Pump Capacity (gpm): 29
- 3-Point Hitch: Telescopic lower link, Category 3, 3N
- Control System: Electronic draft control / Lower-link sensing
- Lift Capacity at 24" (lbs.): 11797
- No. of Remote Valves: Max. 4 valves (mechanical valve)
- Rear PTO Speed (rpm): 540 / 540E / 1000 / 1000E
- Front PTO Speed (rpm): 1000
- Rear Axle Type: Flanged axle or bar axle
- Overall Length (in.): 188"
- Overall Height (in.): 119"
- Overall Width (in.): 98.4" or 111"
- Wheelbase (in.): 107"
- Weight (lbs.): 14840
- Model: LM2605 Mechanical self-leveling loader, with Z-bar linkage
- Control Type: Mechanical Lever
- Max. Lift Height at Pivot Pin: 167"
- Lift Capacity at 800 mm Forward (lbs.) (max. height): 5765
- Standard Equipment: Third function valve, Single-lever hydraulic quick coupler, Accumulator (KSR: Kubota Shockless Ride)
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- 148 hp
- PTO HP
- 120 hp
- Rated RPM
- 1900 rpm
- 107 in.
- 119 in.
- 98.4 in. or 111 in.
- 14840 lb.
- Fuel System
- Direct Injection, with Intercooler turbocharger
- Fuel Capacity
- 87 gal.
- Closed center, load sensing (CCLS)