2019 Kubota DM2028
Call for Price
Quote by Phone
Phone: (651) 437-3531
14380 240th St E
Hastings, MN 55033
|Mon-Fri||8:00 a.m.||5:00 p.m.|
Save & Email
The DM2000 series features Kubota's exclusive non-stop breakaway system. This allows for cutterbar protection and immediate recovery back to working position when an object is struck in the field, without ever having to stop and reset the cutterbar.
- Fully Welded Cutterbar: The fully welded Kubota cutterbar with overlapping C-channels makes for a stiff and strong design, ensuring a high level of durability. The cutterbar's design, with machined gears and large bearings along with low oil requirements, allows for a low working temperature for efficient oil cooling and lubrication of the entire cutterbar.
- Flexible Suspension: Offering a flexible suspension, the DM2000 series is exceptionally well suited for work on slopes and in hilly conditions, with an operating angle of 35° up and down.
- Fast Lift on Headlands: The mower is easily lifted via a hydraulic cylinder without activating the tractor's 3-point linkage. This causes less wear on the tractor and the machine, as the PTO stays in the same position, minimizing vibrations in the transmission.
- Non-Stop Breakaway: When you hit an obstacle, the non-stop breakaway system will be activated and swing the machine backwards and over the obstacle and then return it to the original working position. No need to stop - no time lost.
- Counter-Rotating Three-Bladed Discs: With three blades per disc Kubota mowers are constantly cutting. This means a third less load per blade; an even load on the drive; smoother power usage; and produces an even, cleanly cut stubble.
- Vertical Transport Position: When in transport, the mowers are folded to a vertical position well behind the tractor. The center of gravity is close to the tractor, which ensures excellent weight distribution and transport stability.
- Cutting Width (ft): 9 ft.2 in.
- Weight, approx. (lbs): 1345
- Transport Width (ft): 4 ft.7 in.
- Hitch (CAT): 2
- Pin hitch: 540
- PTO (RPM): 50
- Number of disc and knives: 8 / 24
- Remotes: 1
- Cutterbar operating range °: -35 / +35
- Stubble height (in): 0.78 in.-1.97 in.
- Non-Stop BreakAway: Standard
- Overrun clutch: Standard
- Swath boards (RH): Standard
- Swath discs (RH / LH): Optional / -
- High skids (inches) +0.8 /+1.6 /+3.2: Standard/Optional/Optional
- Lighting kit: Optional
- Working Width
- 9 ft. 2 in.
- 4 ft. 7 in.
- 1345 lb.
- Recommended HP
- 50 PTO hp