2018 Kubota TE4052T
Call for Price
Kubota's TE4052T pull-type rotary tedder features a 17'1" working width and a strong, one-piece metal chassis for outstanding longevity. The four rotors, in combination with a wide overlap, ensure smooth forage pickup and even distribution.
- Super-C Tine: The symmetric Kubota Super-C tines efficiently pick up the crop from two different areas. As it spreads the crop, the crop is inverted so the lower crop is placed on the top, giving a more even dry down. The crop is then spread evenly across the width of the machine for consistent drying. These tines are made of 0.39" shot-peened spring steel. Our spring coil diameter has a 20% larger diameter than conventional designs. This increases each tine service life, even when tedding heavy, high moisture crops.
- Strong Chassis Design: All Kubota tedders are built around a rugged, CNC bend, box chassis made out of one piece of metal with only one welding seam for maximum rigidity. The chassis design is fully enclosed at the top edge for maximum strength.
- Pull Type Version: Pull-type design with low weight and power requirements. The low weight of 904 lbs. is ideal for applications with small tractors, or in hilly terrain.
- Rotor Gearbox: These Kubota tedder models have a maintenance-free, oil-immersed gearbox, which means less time required for servicing and more time in the field. The gearboxes are integrated into the frame, making them extremely durable. Because they are not part of the frame structure, but are mounted within the actual frame, the gearbox is relieved of frame stresses.
- Working Width (ft/m): 17 ft. 1 in. (5.2)
- Tedding Width (ft/m): 17 ft. 9 in. (5.4)
- Transport Width (ft/m): 9 ft. 6 in. (2.9)
- Transport Length (ft/m): 8 ft. 6 in. (2.6)
- Storage height (ft/m): 8 ft. 8 in. (2.65)
- Weight approx. (lbs/kg): 904 (410)
- Linkage drawbar: Std
- Number of rotors: 4
- Number of tine arms/rotors: 6
- Tine adjustment system: Std
- Reduction gearbox for night windrows: Opt
- Wheels (4): 16x6.5-8
- - with integrated lighting: Opt
- 8 ft. 6 in. (2.6)
- 9 ft. 6 in. (2.9)
- Working Width
- 17 ft. 1 in. (5.2)
- 904 lb. (410 kg)
- Number of Rotors