2018 Kubota DM1022
Call for Price
Niebur Tractor & Equipment, Inc.
Easy operation field after field. Available in a variety of working widths, this disc mower offers a heavy-duty Kubota cutterbar with spring-loaded BreakAway protection and more.
- Spring Loaded Breakaway: When an obstacle is encountered, the DM1000 series swings backwards to protect the cutterbar; by reversing, the mower is reset into working position.
- Available Working Widths: DM1017 - 5'6", DM1022 - 7'2", DM1024 - 7'9"
- Vertical Transport Position: When in transport, the mowers are folded to a vertical position well behind the tractor. The center of gravity is close to the tractor, which ensures excellent weight distribution and transport stability.
- Fast Lift on Headlands: The mower is easily lifted via a hydraulic cylinder without activating the tractor's 3-point linkage. This causes less wear on the tractor and the machine, as the PTO stays in the same position, minimizing vibrations in the transmission.
- Counter-Rotating Three-Bladed Discs: With three blades per disc Kubota mowers are constantly cutting. This means a third less load per blade; an even load on the drive; smoother power usage; and produces an even, cleanly cut stubble.
Dimensions and Weight
- Cutting Width (ft): 7 ft.2 in.
- Weight, approx. (lbs): 948
- Transport Width (ft): 3 ft.9 in.
Attachment to Tractor
- Hitch (CAT): 2
- PTO (RPM): 540
- Minimum PTO horsepower required (hp): 42
- Number of disc and knives: 6/18
- Remotes: 1
- Cutterbar operating range °: -45 / +45
- Stubble height (in): 0.78 in.-1.97 in.
- BreakAway: Standard
- Overrun clutch: Standard
- Swath boards (RH): Standard
- Swath discs (RH / LH): Optional / -
- High skids (inches) +0.8 /+1.6 /+3.2: Standard/Optional/Optional
- Lighting kit: Optional
- Working Width
- 7 ft. 2 in.
- 3 ft. 9 in.
- 948 lb.
- Recommended HP
- 42 PTO hp