2008 Land Pride SC2672
*Medium Volume Motor: 17-21 GPM
*HD Skid Shoes
*Front Gauge Wheel
*Rented 7 only times
72" Skid Steer Rotary Cutter. The SC26 Series Skid Steer Rotary Cutter has an eye pleasing smooth top design for easy maintenance and clean running. Attachment is made quick and easy with the standard universal skid steer floating-hitch mounting plate. The float capability also makes operation very user friendly over uneven ground. An integral hydraulic relief valve is also standard equipment to protect the motor and hydraulic system against overloading. The skid steer must be equipped with a case drain system. If your skid steer is not equipped with an Operating Protective Door Shield, one can be obtained from Land Pride.
- Surpassed Rugged Industry Standards: All Land Pride Cutters have been designed and tested and meet rigorous voluntary testing procedures specified by ANSI.
- Low Volume Motor @ 11-16 gpm, Medium Volume Motor @ 17-21 gpm, High Volume Motor @ 22-27 gpm: Customer can chose one of three optional motors for his SC2660 cutter or one of two optional motors (medium and high volume) for his SC2672 cutter. This allows the cutter to fit a wide variety of Skid Steers. Also the deck can be upgraded to a different motor when owner upgrades his Skid Steer.
- Two Year Gearbox & Motor Warranty: Shows Land Pride's confidence in the gearbox and motor.
- Smooth Deck Top: No pockets to collect rain and dirt. Easy to clean.
- 1/4” Side Panels for Overall Reinforcement: Protects sides from debris being thrown against them from the blades.
- Front and Rear Chain Shields: Single chain on the front and double chain on the rear. Reduces flying debris.
- (Optional) Replaceable Skid Shoes: Protect side plate structure. Shoes are replaceable for convenience.
- Splined Blade Bar: Allows for tight positive fit of stump jumper and blade bar to motor output shaft.
- 3/16” Round Stump Jumper: Standard stump jumper aids in sliding over obstructions, which helps protect gearbox output shaft.
- 1/2” x 4” Heat-treated Free Swinging Blades: Heat-treated blades offer longer life. Free swinging blades protect from obstructions.
- 2” Diameter Cutting Capacity: Can aid in clearing brush.
- High Blade Tip Speed: Medium volume motor = 17,200 fpm at 21 gpm. High volume motor = 18,550 fpm at 27 gpm.
- Offset Hitch (8 1/2" to the right): Allows the operator to cut close to obstacles on the right side.
- Optional Front Gauge Wheel: Provides easy operation and handling over uneven terrain, laminated tire can't go flat.
- Floating Hitch Mounting Plate: Allows smoother travel over rough terrain with the optional gauge wheel easing the fatigue put on the operator.
- Optional Operator Protection Door: Provides additional operator protection from flying objects.
- Lift Limit Safety Chain: Provides additional operator protection from flying objects by allowing the Rotary Cutter to only be lifted up to 18".
- Cutting Width: 72 in.
- Overall Width: 78 in.
- Overall Length: 91 in.
- Cutter Weight Without Gauge Wheel: 1256 lbs.
- Gauge Wheel Weight (Optional): 114 lbs.
- Skid Shoe Weight (Optional): Standard skid shoes = 15 lbs., Heavy-duty skid shoes = 25 lbs.
- Cutting Height: 1 1/2 in. to 18 in. infinitely variable.
- Gearbox Oil: EP 80-90 Wt. Gearlube
- Medium Volume Motor Blade Tip Speed: 17,200 fpm at 21 gpm.
- High Volume Motor Blade Tip Speed: 18,550 fpm at 27 gpm.
- Blade Size: 1/2 in. x 4 in. updraft.
- Blade Rotation: Clockwise
- Blade Bolt: 1 1/8 in.-12 x 3 7/16 in. with key.
- Dishpan: Heavy duty round pan stump jumper.
- Cutting Capacity: 2 in. Diameter
- Deck Thickness: Upper Deck = 16 Ga., Lower Deck = 10 Ga.
- Side Skirt Construction: 1/4 in. Steel
- Front Deck Protection: Single row chain guard.
- Rear Deck Protection: Double row chain guard.
- Deck Lift Height Protection: Safe chain limiter.
- Deck Wear Protection (Optional): Optional four corner mounted skid shoes.
- Skid Shoes Construction (Optional): Standard-duty skid shoes = 1/4 in. x 2 in. steel, Heavy-duty skid shoes = 3/8 in. x 3 in. steel
- Operator Protection (Optional): Protective door shield.
- Cutting Height Gauging (Optional): Pivoting and adjustable front mounted gauge wheel with laminated tire.
- Medium Volume Drive Motor: 17-21 gpm flow
- High Volume Drive Motor: 22-27 gpm flow
- Hydraulic Pressure: 1500 to 3000 psi.
- Hitch: Universal floating-hitch mounting plate. Hitch plate can be mounted centered on the deck or mounted to offset the deck to the right 8 1/2 in..
- Deck Size
- 72 in.